Karen Hoyos - Awards & Recognitions
- Karen Hoyos was chosen as one of the seven most inspiring women in the United States second only to famous singer Shakira by international magazine “Siempre Mujer” for their fifth anniversary.
- Karen Hoyos was named Hispanic Pride’s "Executive Woman of the Year” in 2007 and “Humanitarian of the year 2010” by LISTA organization.
- Karen has collaborated directly with the Colombian President and other influential leaders to expand her message of transformation and contribution.
- In 2010 & 2011, Karen Hoyos became the first and only Hispanic woman to have gone to Egypt & Turkey as a mentor for BILLIONAIRE ADVENTURE CLUB along with some of the best mentors in the world.
- Karen Hoyos, was chosen to be the 2011 Good Will Ambassador and Face of Bulgarian Leadership Academy GLOW (Girls Leading Our World). LA GLOW is a collaboration between the American Peace Corps volunteers, GLOW NGO, and the Open Door Resource Center in Bulgaria. It aims to teach young girls about leadership, foster self-esteem and teamwork, and educate them about human trafficking, eating disorders and a variety of issues facing young women around the World.
- Karen Hoyos was selected for inclusion in the 2012 edition of The Latino American "Who’s Who" for her extraordinary work, success and contribution to the growth of her industry and culture. -In 2011 and 2012 Karen Hoyos was featured in the cover of International Magazines Like My Lifestyle, Bien-être and Mujer USA.
- Karen Hoyos has been a special guest on many of the most famous ceremonies in the world like THE GRAMMY awards on 2009, 2010 & 2011 and The Academy awards best know as THE OSCARS in 2012.